Selecting a Front Load Washing Machine is an uphill task in the Indian Market. Apart from your requirements, you need to consider various other factors like the reputation of the brand, features, durability, and a lot more.
In each and every home, laundry works are emphasized for hygienic purposes. But, you need to apply a lot of physical strength to do these works. Hence, senior citizens and elderly persons look for the Best Front Load Washing Machine. Also nowadays, almost all adult members of an average urban family remain engaged in professional duties, and thus, they can’t arrange schedules for their daily laundry works. Hence, the demand for Front automatic washing machine front load has increased hugely in recent years.
Are you looking for the Best Front Load Washing Machine? – How should you proceed?
In the 21st century, India has been experiencing fast-paced economic growth. Thus, just like all other sectors, the electronic sector has also increased its business gradually since the last few years.
A lot of electronic companies have established their manufacturing units in India. Many start-ups and local brands have also started their journey during this era. Moreover, just like mobile phones, TV Sets, Refrigerators, and Air Conditioners, different sections of the Indian Society consider a Front Load Washing Machine as a must-buy device.
In this article, we have discussed the features, benefits, and cons of the top 10 Front Load Washing Machines. There are different types of customers and thus, they hold a lot of differences in preferences. As the market has been flooded with a lot of electronic brands and product models, we hope that after exploring this article, you will be able to choose the Best Front Load Washing Machine in India.
A BRIEF NOTE ON THE TOP 10 FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINES IN INDIA FOR THE YEAR 2020
In this article, while creating the list of the top 10 Front Load Washing Machines, we have emphasized the benefits, quality standards, and affordability offered by each Front automatic washing machine front load. Hence, from this list, you can easily select the best Front-Load Washing Machine under 25000 (INR).
Top 10 Front Load Washing Machines In India
1.Bosch 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Bosch WAK20166IN front load washing machine is a fully automatic washing machine. Its sensor detects the total weight of the laundry and automatically and accordingly adjusts the maximum water level. In this Front Load Washer, utilizing multiple load sensors, the Active Water Feature saves the right quantity of water.
The design of this Front Door Washing Machine is compact and it offers anti-vibration features. Many people consider this device as the best front washing machine in India as it reduces washable time up to 65%. This machine can remove all toxic particles and harmful elements from your clothes efficiently.
- Quick Wash Program.
- Eco-friendly and fully automatic Washing Machine.
- 3D Aqua Spa.
- 10 types of Wash Program.
- With available discounts, you can buy it at INR 25,000.
- 2-years of warranty on the product and 10-years of warranty on the motor.
- No negative review yet.
2. Godrej 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
As Godrej is one of the oldest brands in the Indian Market, it offers the best front load Washing Machine under 25000. Godrej manufactures this washing machine, especially for removing seven allergens and four types of bacterias from the clothes. This feature provides clean clothes by maintaining hygiene. Also, eco-balance technology is efficient to automatically balance the energy according to the clothing load.
It behaves like the best Front Load Washer and controls water consumption and saves 50% energy. Its washing formula doesn’t cause any wrinkles on the clothes and thus, you don’t need to iron them after washing.
- Front Loading and Fully Automatic.
- You can consider it as the best front washing machine in India as it offers 15 different types of setting options.
- Fast Drying Time.
- The high-speed motor of 700 RPM.
- Eco-balance feature.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- It costs around 24k INR in the Indian Market.
- Though the product is durable, many users complain that it does not offer a sufficient number of features.
3. IFB 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
IFB Diva Aqua SX Washing Machine is an amazing piece of hardware that offers a unique laundry-add feature by which you can put extra clothes while the machine is running. Also, the 2D Wash System of this Front Door Washing Machine ensures 100% strain-free washing. Many people consider it as the best Front Load Washer due to its float ball valve technology that allows the water out by keeping the washing detergent in. This amazing feature helps to prevent water wastage and increases the washing capacity.
The auto-balance system of this Front automatic washing machine front load detects unbalanced clothes automatically. After that, it maintains the equal distribution of the clothes and provides a stable wash.
- Front Loading and Free Standing.
- Aqua Engine.
- 2D wash System.
- The modern filter treatment process can dissolve detergent in a better way to provide a softer wash.
- Made of metal and plastic.
- It costs around INR 24K in the Indian Market. Hence, it can be considered as the best front load washing machine under 25000.
- 4-year manufacturer warranty.
- Some users have complained that the product is not durable.
4.LG 6 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
In India and many other nations, LG is one of the most reputed brands, and hence, its FH0FANDNL02 is considered as the bestFront Load Washing Machine by many of its consumers. It offers a six motion direct drive system that ensures nearly noise-free operation.
In the Indian Market, consumers evaluate a Front Load Washing Machine Price with its available features. In this regard, it must be pointed out that LG FH0FANDNL02 is considered as the best Front Load Washing Machine under 25000 and it offers some amazing features like baby care protection, anti-vibration, water-proof touch panel system and a lot more.
- Motor Speed of 1000 RPM.
- Stainless Steel Product.
- Temperature Range-Cold/20/30/40/60/95℃.
- Full touch panel, Inverter Control.
- Direct Drive Technology.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- The product may start to get defective soon after the warranty period.
5.LG 8 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
LG has launched this product that has an in-built jet spray plus with powerful water spray. As this feature ensures to deliver 100% clean clothes, you can consider the product as the best Front Washing Machine in India.
It has a smart inverter adjustment that adjusts the total amount of energy consumption with the required power.
This Front Load Washing Machine Price is affordable and offers you the complete value of money with features like a turbo drum system for powerful washing and the operations of Punch + 3, three mini pulsators where one main pulsator mixes the laundry continuously up and down for giving the best washing result.
- It has a drainage pipe and a water inlet pipe.
- The motor speed of 720 RPM.
- The motor of this Front Load Washer comes with total BMC protection all over the motor. So, any kind of dirt, humidity, or insect will not create any kind of a mess.
- Smart inverter motor and a few other features help to save 36% of energy.
- Jet Spray Plus.
- You can consider it as the best front load washing machine under 25000 as it costs around INR 25K-26K.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty on the product and 10-year warranty on the motor.
- There are not many negative reviews.
6.Samsung 6 Kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine (WW60R20EKMW)
Samsung is one of the best electronic brands in the world. Almost all of its electronic products are world-class and popular. Thus, its Samsung WW60R20EKMW is considered as the best Front Door Washing Machine by many consumers in India.
This model of Front Load Washer offers an amazing feature known as EcoBubble. It helps to wash large loads at low temperatures. Also, the Bubble Soak Technology of this Front automatic washing machine front load helps to remove a variety of stubborn stains, including blood and grass.
While using Samsung WW60R20EKMW, the Eco Drum Clean technology keeps your front load washer fresh without using harsh chemicals. And it can even notify you automatically when it needs cleaning. The inclusion of features like Quick Wash Program and Diamond Drum’s Gentle Fabric Care and the affordable price of the product compels many people to think that Samsung WW60R20EKMW can be considered as the best front load washing machine under 25000.
- Fully automatic.
- Touch LED Panel.
- The Digital Inverter Motor delivers superior energy efficiency, minimal noise, and exceptionally long-lasting performance. It is certified to work for 20 years and backed up by a 10-year warranty.
- The Smart Check automatic error-monitoring system detects and diagnoses problems and provides easy troubleshooting solutions using a smartphone App.
- It costs around INR 24k in the Indian Market.
- Many people complain that customer-care service is not so efficient.
7. Onida 7.5 Kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Onida is one of the oldest and reputed Indian Brands and thus, its F75TW is considered as the Best Front Load Washing Machine by many Indian consumers.
While speaking about features, it must be mentioned that this Front Load Washing Machine has a delay time adjustment button, so you can easily adjust the time whenever you want. Moreover, a temperature adjustment button is there to adjust the maximum temperature. Its powerful motor offers a better and faster cleaning process without causing any damage to clothes fabric.
While selecting this product as the best front load washing machine under 25000, you must observe some other features like a child lock system, a system to detect unbalanced washing clothes, and a foam protection system.
- The motor speed of 1000 RPM.
- Made of plastic.
- 12 wash Programs.
- Foam Protection System.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty and a 5-year warranty on the motor.
- It costs around INR 21K-22K in the Indian Market.
- The customer care service is not so efficient.
8.VoltasBeko 6 Kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Voltas is a reputed brand of the famous Tata Group of India. Almost all of its electronic products are highly durable and long-lasting. Thus, you can consider Voltas Beko as the Best front load washing machine under 25000 in the Indian Market.
While speaking about the available features, Voltas Beko has a ProSmart inverter motor that can rotate at 1200 RPM speed and provide a super-fast washing. Moreover, the S-shaped design of the sidewall improves the longevity of the machine. Also, the unbalanced load formula of the device ensures low noise creation.
- Front loading and fully automated.
- The motor speed is 1200 RPM.
- This Front Door Washing Machine offers the feature of Unbalanced Load Control.
- Child Lock and Pro-Smart Inverter Motor.
- Users complain some features are outdated.
9.Midea 7 Kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine (MWMFL070HEF) Specifications
Midea has launched its MWMFL070HEF 7-kg fully automatic Front Load Washing Machine at an affordable rate of only INR 20K-21K in the Indian Market. Some amazing features of this Front Load Washer include anti-vibration, anti-foam, child lock, Fault Diagnosis with Digital Display, 3 types of indicators, and a lot more. In short, it must be said that you will experience an appropriate value of your money while comparing the features with this Front Load Washing Machine Price.
- Motor overheating protection.
- 23 wash programs.
- Fully automatic.
- 1000 RPM motor.
- Stainless Steel Drum.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- The product is not too durable.
- Many users complain that the product starts to get defective soon after the warranty period.
10.MarQ 7.5 Kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine (MQFLXI75)
MarQ has launched its MQFLXI75 7.5-kg fully automatic Front Load Washing Machine at an affordable rate of only INR 21K-22K in the Indian Market. With a huge number of amazing features, this Front Load Washing Machine Price provides a good value of your hard-earned money. Some of these features are Child Lock, Fuzzy Logic Control Panel, Fault Diagnosis with Digital Display, Memory Backup, and a lot more.
- Fully automatic.
- The motor speed is 1200 RPM.
- Touch Control Buttons.
- Pre-coated metallic sheets.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- The product is not too durable.
- Many users complain that the product starts to get defective soon after the warranty period.
An explanatory Buying Guide which you should follow before buying a Front Load Washing Machine
You may have explored our above-mentioned section that explains the features, benefits, and disadvantages of the top 10 front load Washing Machines launched in the Indian Market. But, you can’t choose the best Front Loading Washing Machine by merely exploring these details. You have to consider a few factors and have to follow some tips while choosing an appropriate Front Door Washing Machine. In the below-mentioned sections, we have discussed some of them briefly.
Choose the function types
While talking about operational capacity, there are two types of Front Load Washing Machines. They are Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic.
In a Semi-Automatic Washing Machine, there are two tubs. Here, one tub is for washing and another one is for drying. You have to put clothes in the washing tub at first and after the washing task gets completed, you have to put them in the drying tub for drying them. All of these works have to be done manually. Hence, you can buy a Semi Automatic Washing Machine at an inexpensive price of INR 7k- INR 12K in the Indian Market.
Keep in mind that a Front Load Washing Machine is always Fully Automatic.
Here, there is only one tub for both washing and drying activities. You just need to put clothes on that tub of the Fully Automatic Front Door Washing Machine. You don’t need to pour water in the tub. In the Indian Market, an affordable Front-load washing machine price does not exceed INR 25,000.
The capacity of a Washing Machine is measured in kilograms. That means a Washing Machine with more Capacity Kilograms can wash a greater number of clothes or clothes with more weight. However, if you explore the market properly, you can choose such a Front Load Washing Machine that can wash clothes more than its capacity.
You should consider the number of members of your family and the types of clothes your family uses before deciding about the capacity.
The material of the drum or tub
Choose such a Front Load Washing Machine that possesses a tub or drum made of stainless steel or plastic. Keep in mind that enamel tubs catch rust and foreign particles very quickly, whereas Stainless Steel Tubs can withstand the high-spin speed and they are long-lasting.
Check the spin cycle
The spin cycle is calculated by revolutions per minute and this feature is used for drying clothes. The higher spin cycle causes better drying operation. Also, the spin cycle of a Front Load Washer changes itself with the type of cloth. For example, the spin cycle for frail clothes is 300-500 rpm, while the spin cycle for thicker clothes is about 1000 rpm. Before choosing your best front load washing machine, check the spin cycle capacity of your preferred products.
Check the Fuzzy Logic
Fuzzy Logic is a feature of a fully automatic Front Door Washing Machine. This feature creates perfect washing conditions depending on the qualities of the clothes that you put in the tub. This feature of the Front automatic washing machine front load keeps track of the weight of the laundry and determines how much time, water, and detergent are necessary to wash this load. Thus, you can easily control the settings of the machine. Hence, before choosing a Front Load Washing Machine, check the efficiency of its Fuzzy Logic.
Easy and Efficient Wash Setting
As the Front Load Washing Machines are fully automatic, each of them possesses a Wash Program. But, the Wash Program of the best Front Washing Machine in India must consist of features like Water Level Control and Smart Wash for gentle washing. You should be able to customize and save your favorite settings easily. Choose such a Front Load Washing Machine that offers a touchscreen or touchpad setting along with the above-mentioned features. Keep in mind that the average Front Load Washing Machine Price of these products are very much affordable.
Temperature Control Options
Carefully note down that the best Front Washing Machine in India must possess an in-built heater. Only then you will be able to regulate the temperature of the water. Hot water can clean the clothes better than cold water. Some products offer steam settings that help to remove stains easily.
Know the Time Delay
Before buying a Fully Automatic Front Door Washing Machine, check the maximum duration of Time Delay that it can offer. An appropriate Time Delay provides enough time to put the clothes in the tub. This feature also provides time to give you the opportunity to shun the noise of the machine. If a Front Load Washing Machine consists of a Pre-Soak feature, then an appropriate Time Delay will let the machine soak the clothes before the Washing Process begins.
Finally, it must be mentioned that Front Load Washing Machines offer better cleaning and drying, fast operation, less noise, and low maintenance features.
Differences in preferences that you should consider before buying a Front Load Washing Machine
Before buying a Front Load Washing Machine, at first, you must ask yourself why you need it. In the above-mentioned sections, we have already discussed the utilities of Fully Automatic Washing Machines. But, these Washing Machines can be broadly classified into two types and they are Top Load Washing Machines and Front Load Washing Machines.
Now, before choosing any one of these types for buying, you must have a clear idea about your preferences. If your maximum preferences match with the features and utilities of a particular type, you must buy a Washing Machine of that type.
Below, we have discussed how your preferences should match with the features and abilities of each type of Washing Machine. Hence, differences in preferences act as a factor for choosing a Washing Machine.
Easier To Use
You can load clothes from the top of a Top Load Washing Machine. As the user doesn’t need to bend, it is convenient for old persons suffering from joint pains and other orthopedic issuers. If you buy a Front Load Washing Machine, you need to install the unit on the laundry pedestrian so that the height of its loading chamber gets raised about 12-15″.
Top Loading Washing Machines act rougher on clothes and the problem gets increased if the machine is overloaded.
On the other hand, a Front Load Washer acts gently on clothes.
You may face another issue while using a Top Load Washing Machine. Larger items like pillows or comforters don’t immerse fully in its tub.
Saving energy and water
A Front Load Washer consumes less water and electricity than a Top Load Washing Machine.
As we have already mentioned that a Front Load Washing Machine consumes less water and electricity than a Top Load Washing Machine, it is evident that the price of a Front Load Washer will be higher than that of a Top Load Washing Machine.
A Front Load Washing Machine cleans better and they have more features to accommodate all fabric types and soil levels. Also, the motors and suspension systems of Front Loaders are more advanced than those of Top Loaders. In this regard, it must be mentioned that Front Load Washing Machines create comparatively less noise during operation. If you choose the best front washing machine in India, you have to bear a low maintenance cost in the long run.
Thus, it can be concluded that though the average Front Load Washing Machine Price is higher than that of Top Load Washing Machines, a Front Load Washer can offer more benefits for a longer duration of time.
Flexibility in installation
A lot of observations have revealed that a Front Door Washing Machine can be easily installed in various locations of a home. It can be stacked with a dryer. When these two appliances are stacked, the space dedicated to laundry is contained to a smaller footprint in your home.
It has been observed that during the final spin cycle, a Front Load Washing Machine spins 33% faster than a typical Top Load Washing Machine. That means while comparing with a Top Loader, in a Front Loader, more water will be removed from the clothes before they get transferred to the dryer. Thus, these clothes will lose a certain amount of weight before transfer and in the dryer, they will dry faster.
Compare and Contrast the characters to identify your preferences
A BRIEF NOTE ON THE BENEFITS OF A FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE
We have already discussed in the previous sections explaining how a Front Load Washing Machine can be beneficial in different ways. In this section, we have created a list of primary benefits that you can expect from a Front Load Washer.
- A Front Load Washing Machine uses an optimum quantity of water. Various observations have revealed that each of them consumes 40% less water than other types of Washing Machines.
- Low water usage and some other features make a Front Load Washer consume low energy.
- The Best Front Washing Machine in India offers fast Spin Speed in the last spin cycles to remove the excess water from the clothes. Thus, the dryer can dry up the clothes better and faster.
- The Front Loading Washing Machines are more gentle on the clothes and less prone to damage the clothes.
- Front Loading Washing Machines are fully automatic and almost all models hold advanced Wash Programs. Thus, you will get different types of options to control them in various ways. Some of them are Water Level Control, Temperature Control, and Spin Speed Control.
- Some Front Load Washing Machines can be loaded more than its capacity.
- Choose the best Front Load Washing Machine carefully as some products consist of inbuilt heaters. You can use them to heat up the water as you know that warm water can remove stains and sticky dirt better.
A BRIEF NOTE ON THE DRAWBACKS OF FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINES AND THE PRECAUTIONS YOU MUST FOLLOW
If you choose to buy a Front Load Washing Machine, then along with its benefits you must know about its drawbacks or disadvantages. Thus, we have created a list of drawbacks of Front Load Washing Machines.
- You need to bend down to load and unload the clothes as the door of the tub is located on the front portion of the body. Thus, elder people may face physical issues while doing these activities.
- If you fail to properly identify the best front washing machine in India, your purchased product may face various technical issues as Front Load Washing Machines are fully automatic and highly technology-based.
- Maintenance costs of some Front Load Washing Machines are not affordable.
- A Front Load Washer is heavier and bulkier than any other type of Washing Machine. Hence. You need to install it uniquely.
- Front Load Washing Machines are costlier than other types of Washing Machines. If you buy any cheap product, you may not get some essential features. For example, there are some budget products that will not allow you to open their doors during washing, and thus, you can’t load or unload clothes while they are operating.
- Installation of a Front Loading Washing Machine requires a fixed water connection. So, once you have fixed its position, you cannot easily shift it to other locations.
Precautions that you should maintain while using a Front Load Washing Machine
Keep in mind that like all other electrical and electronic devices, a Front Load Washing Machine may also cause different types of hazards. Moreover, you need to operate it following some tips or precautions so that the cost of maintenance remains low for a long duration of time. Just follow the below-mentioned list to know about them.
- You should use such a detergent that is made for HE or High-Efficiency Machines. Otherwise, regular detergents may produce much more suds and over time, can build up a film on the drum and hoses that become a breeding ground for mold, and may even mechanically or electronically damage a front-load machine.
- The Best Front Load Washing Machine is a high-efficiency machine and it consumes less water. Hence, you must not use too much washing chemicals. 1-2 tablespoons of them are enough.
- After the drying process completes, remove the clothes almost immediately. Otherwise, germs may start to get infested on those clothes.
- Keep the washer door shut. It is necessary to prevent mold and for the safety of your kids.
- If your Front Door Washer consists of a Child-Lock Feature, then use it on each and every opportunity. On some models, it locks the washer door and prevents a child from opening it; on others, it prevents the machine from starting.
- When your washer is not in use, turn off the water valve that feeds it. Most front-loading washers will stop running and show an error code if the water is off.
- Ensure that the spin speed you select is appropriate for the load you are washing. Higher spin speeds may mean drier clothes prior to putting them in the dryer, but it can cause extra wear and tear on the machine’s inner parts, potentially shortening its lifespan.
A BRIEF GUIDE TO EXPLAIN HOW YOU SHOULD CLEAN YOUR FRONT DOOR WASHING MACHINE
Your Front Load Washing Machine will last longer if you keep it neat and clean regularly. If you follow an appropriate cleaning process, then you have to bear a low maintenance cost in the future. Below, we have pointed out the steps that you must follow while cleaning a Front Door Washing Machine at your home.
Clean the gasket
A gasket is a rubber-ring that surrounds the opening of the washer’s drum. It prevents the water from being leaked from your Washing Machine. Open the washing machine’s door as wide as you can and peel back the rubber that runs around the opening. The gasket remains fixed to the main body of the Washing Machine and you need to pull it open to clean it properly.
If you see black spots, you can assume that your Front Load Washer is growing mildew. It happens if your gasket is not getting dried up properly after every use or your soap is leaving behind too many residual particles. Hence, to remove mildew, spray down the gasket with hot soapy water or a mildew cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away using a clean cloth or rag. If the gasket has become slimy, you need to use a lot of clean clothes.
Clean the Drum or Tub
Sprinkle 1/3 cup (74g) of baking soda into the inside of the drum and close the door. Baking Soda will help to remove the bad odor. Now, pour two cups (473ml) of white vinegar into the detergent tray. The vinegar and baking soda will chemically react to clean the drum of your Front Door washing machine.
To appropriately complete the cleaning process, you must keep your washer turned on. After that, set the temperature at a higher point so that the vinegar and the baking soda can get chemically reacted properly. Let the machine run through a full wash and rinse cycle.
Clean a very dirty HE Washer
If your Front Load Washer is very smelly and you suspect mildew is growing inside the drum, run a cycle with bleach. Pour two cups (473ml) of bleach loaded into the bleach dispenser. Run a wash and rinse cycle. To completely rinse out your machine, run another rinse cycle without anything in the drum.
In this regard, it must be mentioned that you mustn’t run a cycle with baking soda, vinegar, and bleach. These can create a dangerous reaction that could damage your machine.
Clean the Detergent Dispenser Panel
Pop off the detergent dispenser panel and soak it in warm water. Remove the panel and spray it with an all-purpose cleaner. Wipe it clean and pop it back into place.
Clean the outside wall
Rinse a clean cloth with a multipurpose cleaner and rub that cloth to clean the outside wall of your Front automatic washing machine front load.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
- A washer and a dryer-what can damage my clothes?
Ans: These components of a Front Load Washing Machine are very much protective and efficient. Still, you have to operate your machine cautiously. If you wash or dry delicate clothes with high settings, they may get damaged.
- How long can my Front Loader Washer last?
Ans– It totally depends on your activities. You should keep it clean periodically and should initiate maintenance activities frequently. Even the best Front Washing Machine in India needs to be handled carefully.
- Is it necessary to control the water pressure while operating a fully Automatic Washing Machine?
Ans– Yes, your Front or Top Load Washing Machine must be poured with the water of extremely high pressure. Low Water Pressure is harmful to Washing Machines.
- My Front Load Washing Machine does not have an inbuilt heater. Can I pour hot water into the drum?
Ans– Yes, you can, But, the water must not be too hot. It should be moderately warm.
- Can you put fabric softener together with the detergent in the washing machine?
Ans– No, you cannot. Fabric softeners are gentle on clothes and are supposed to be used after washing (with detergent) is completed. Add them during the rinse cycle to get all benefits. Also, check the recommended quantity mentioned on the bottle of the softener and do not put too much of the softener.
- Can I install my Front Load Washer in the bathroom?
Ans – It is not recommended. Like all other electrical devices, a Front Load Washing Machine has many open circuits and other open electrical joints. If water is splashed on them, a short circuit or any other type of electrical hazard may happen.
- What should I do if there is a power cut while my Front Load Washing Machine is running?
Ans– Unplug the machine at first. Replug and switch on the machine once the power supply is back. Most of the fully-automatic washing machines have the memory function and will continue the wash cycle from the point you lost electricity. Otherwise, you need to manually select the approximate time that was left before the electricity went off.
- Is direct sunlight bad for my Front Load Washer?
Ans– Yes, it is. Even the best Front Load Washing Machine must not be kept under direct sunlight. Otherwise, many delicate machine parts may get damaged.